Saturday, April 18, 2015

A New Start

While browsing through the internet looking for something to do I suddenly remembered "Hey, I wonder if that blog I had when I was nine is still up." To my horror I found it was. And it was full of very cringey, immature, weird stuff from past me. So I did what every person would do and deleted all the posts so hopefully no human will ever have to lay eyes upon it again. 
I thought I'd just delete the whole blog too but I thought "Well, you still like to write. Maybe someone might want to read it?" Now. I'd like to think someone might want to read my terribly written ramblings. But I'm pretty sure that's not true. But at the very least, if my house burns down in an alien attack at least some of my writing will still be where I can access it, 

So here we go. Let's write some more stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment